| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dillon, Mt in April is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Dillon, Mt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dillon, Mt, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dillon, Mt:
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 424.1 kms (263.6 miles) NNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) NNW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) WNW
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 413.4 kms (256.9 miles) WNW
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) WSW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) SSW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) NNE
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) NNE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) E
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) E
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) E
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) S
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) SE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE