| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dillon, Mt in January is slightly cold at -4.6 °C (23.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 8.4mm (0.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Dillon, Mt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dillon, Mt, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dillon, Mt:
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 424.1 kms (263.6 miles) NNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 379.5 kms (235.8 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) NNW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 347.8 kms (216.1 miles) WNW
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 413.4 kms (256.9 miles) WNW
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 301.2 kms (187.2 miles) WSW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 343.2 kms (213.3 miles) SSW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) NNE
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) NNE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) E
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) E
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) E
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) S
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) SE
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE